Nearby In This Series
Rejoicing in God
On a scale of 1 - 10, what is your level of joy?
Relationship with God is not unlike a marriage relationship.
1. We can rejoice because we have acceptance with God.
By nature we are enemies of God, but by putting our trust in Jesus, we have been reconciled and have peace with God.
It is not until you have peace with God that you can know the peace of God.
Before you are saved thereis war withGod, there is enmity.
2. We can rejoice because we have access to God.
We are no longer separated. It is no longer such that we can come to God without being destroyed.
We can come boldly to God through the blood of Christ.
Because of the work of Christ, we now are as a chosen race, we are as the royal priests that formerly were the only ones who had access to the holiest of holies.
3. We can rejoice because we have a standing
Now our state of grace is firm. We cannot be moved from our fixed standing in God.
Our standing is geared toward making us more Christlike. God is committed to our development...to making us like His Son.
If you have been saved, identify with that state and enjoy it. We have moved from condemnation to grace.
Be quick to welcome newcomers to this state. We are to show grace to each other because we have received grace.
Before you can enter the state of grace you have to accept the invitation.
All Sermons in Romans
- The Greatest Christian Romans 1:1-4
- A Vibrant Faith Romans 1:5-10
- A Church With a Great Commission Romans 1:11-16
- Are the Untold Billions Really Lost? Romans 1:17-22
- Anatomy of a Sinner Romans 1:23-32
- The Deadliest Sin in the World Romans 2:1-3
- The Judgment of the Respectable Sinner (part 1) Romans 2:4-10
- The Judgment of the Respectable Sinner (part 2) Romans 2:11-16
- The Living Dead Romans 2:17-24
- Religion That Will Take You to Hell Romans 2:25-29
- The Depravity of Man Romans 3:1-18
- The Righteousness of God Romans 3:19-21
- Man’s Biggest Problem Romans 3:22-23
- God's Way of Salvation Romans 3:24-24
- The Power of the Cross Romans 3:24-26
- A Theological Collision Romans 3:27-31
- The Salvation of Father Abraham Romans 4:1-5
- The Salvation of King David Romans 4:6-8
- Religion That God Hates Romans 4:9-17
- The Faith of Father Abraham Romans 4:17-25
- Rejoicing in God Romans 5:1-2
- Maturity Through Tribulation Romans 5:3-5
- Secure in the Love of God Romans 5:6-11
- God's Death Sentence Romans 5:12-13
- For Whom Did Jesus Die? Romans 5:15-17
- Super Abounding Grace Romans 5:18-21
- Freedom to Sin? Romans 6:1-2
- How To Really Change Romans 6:3-11
- How To Really Change pt. 2 Romans 6:12-14
- Whose Slave Are You? Romans 6:15-23
- Released From The Law Romans 7:1-6
- License to Sin? Romans 7:7-13
- The Battle Within Romans 7:14-25
- The Blessing of Freedom (Birthmarks of the Believer - Pt. 1) Romans 8:1-4
- The Blessing of the Spirit Romans 8:5-13
- The Blessing of Adoption Romans 8:14-17
- Suffering As A Christian Romans 8:17-25
- The Providence of God Romans 8:26-29
- God's Foreknowledge Romans 8:29-29
- God's Chain of Salvation Romans 8:29-30
- More Than Conquerors pt. 1 Romans 8:31-33
- More Than Conquerors pt. 2 Romans 8:32-34
- A Passion For The Lost Romans 9:1-3
- Israel's Privileges Romans 9:4-5
- Predestined to Hell? Romans 9
- Chosen From The Womb Romans 9:10-13
- The Mercy and Judgment of God Romans 9:14-18
- God's Sovereign Choice Romans 9:19-24
- Stumbling Over Truth Romans 9:25-34
- Zealous But Rebellious Romans 10:1-4
- Close But Not Close Enough Romans 10:5-11
- Rescue The Perishing Romans 10:12-15
- Hearing Is Not Believing Romans 10:5-21
- Has God Abandoned Israel? Romans 11:1-10
- God's Olive Tree Romans 11:11-22
- The Beginning of the End Romans 11:23-36
- Finding The Will of God Romans 12:1-2
- Unwrapping Your Spiritual Gift Romans 12:3-5
- Finding Your Place Romans 12:6-8
- The Pursuit of Godly Love Romans 12:9-21
- The Christian and Retaliation Romans 12:14-21
- Christian Citizenship Romans 13:1-5
- The Christian's Debt Romans 13:5-12
- God's Clock Romans 13:11-14
- Gray Areas Romans 14:1-6
- Guarding Our Behavior Romans 14:7-12
- The Brotherhood of Believers Romans 14:13-21
- A Unified Church Romans 15:1-6
- Receiving Sinners Romans 15:7-13
- A Life and Ministry God Can Use Romans 15:14-29
- Effective Corporate Prayer Romans 15:30-33
- Snapshot of God's Church Romans 16:1-16
- Breaking News Romans 16:17-18
- Losing Your Edge For God Romans 16:19-27