Nearby In This Series
The 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel Pt. 1
“The 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel”
I. The __________ That Is Spoken Of
A. Reason #1 is an argument from ____________.
B. Reason #2 is an argument from _____________.
C. Reason #3 is an argument from _______________.
II. The ___________ That Are Involved
A. The _________ people are involved.
B. The Prince who is _________ is involved.
C. The prince who is ________ is involved.
III. The Place That Is Designated
A. The holy city is ____________.
B. The holy city is _____________________________.
C. The holy city is _____________________________.
IV. The __________ That Is Unfolded
A. God’s purpose is to __________ the transgression.
B. God’s purpose is to _______ their sin.
C. God’s purpose is also to _________ their salvation.
D. God’s purpose is also to ________ everlasting righteousness.
E. God’s purpose is also to ________ the Scriptures.
F. God’s purpose is to __________ the sanctuary.
V. The ________ That Is Specified
A. The ________________ of the count.
B. The _______________ of the city.
C. The __________ of the Christ.
My personal application for today is:
All Sermons in Daniel
- Daniel - A Man of Competence Daniel 1:1-21
- A King`s Nightmare Daniel 2:1-30
- Dreams That Come True Daniel 2:31-45
- Faith in the Furnace Daniel 2:46-3
- The Conversion of a King Daniel 4:1-37
- The Handwiting On The Wall Daniel 5:1-31
- In The Lion's Den Daniel 6:1-28
- God's Panorama of Future Events Daniel 7:1-8
- The Consummation of Time Daniel 7:9-14
- Understanding The Vision Daniel 7:15-28
- Antiochus and the Antichrist Daniel 8:1-28
- The Prayer of Daniel Daniel 9:1-19
- The 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel Pt. 1 Daniel 9:20-25
- The Great Timeout Daniel 9:26-26
- The Great Calamity Daniel 9:27-27
- The Invisible War Daniel 10:1-21
- The People Who Know Their God Daniel 11:1-35
- The Coming Antichrist Daniel 11:36-45
- God's Final Forecast Daniel 12:1-13