- Nov 24 The Bible Line - November 24, 2015
- Nov 10 The Bible Line - November 10, 2015
- Nov 3 The Bible Line - November 3, 2015
- Oct 27 The Bible Line - October 27, 2015
- Oct 6 The Bible Line - October 6, 2015
- Sep 29 The Bible Line - September 29, 2015
- Sep 22 The Bible Line - September 22, 2015
- Sep 15 The Bible Line - September 15, 2015
- Sep 8 The Bible Line - September 8, 2015
- Sep 1 The Bible Line - September 1, 2015
The Bible Line - November 24, 2015
Anonymous, Columbia, SC - Dr. Broggi can you please comment on the book entitled "The Shack?" Do you know the author
David, Anderson, SC - Dr. Broggi do you think as Christians we should be bringing in refugees? I saw in the news that over 1,000 pastors signed a letter saying we should?
Ryan - I have two questions. First: I am looking to start reading and subscribing to some good Christian, scholarly, academic journals in order to deepen my understanding of the faith. I am already a subscriber to the Answers magazine from AIG and I love that. What do you know (or do you recommend) about Bibliotheca Sacra,TableTallk Magazine, and the Christian Research Journal from Hank Hannegraff's ministry? Second, on a lighter note: being from New England and living in the Carolinas, are you a Patriots or Panthers fan? When it comes to tithing, I know that we must tithe ten percent of our earnings and/or income to the local church I atten, but how about if a person is receiving monetary form of compensation from the military or a company are we still required to tithe that monetary income?
Spencer, Locust Grove , VA - What would you say or how should one counsel a believer who says they want to get a tattoo or piercing of some sort? Passages that come to mind are 1 Cor. 6:19-20 and Leviticus 19:28.
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question