- Nov 18 The Bible Line - November 18, 2014
- Nov 4 The Bible Line - November 4, 2014
- Oct 28 The Bible Line - October 28, 2014
- Oct 14 The Bible Line - October 14, 2014
- Oct 7 The Bible Line - October 7, 2014
- Sep 23 The Bible Line Sept. 23, 2014
- Aug 26 The Bible Line - August 26, 2014
- Aug 19 The Bible Line - August 19, 2014
- Aug 12 The Bible Line - August 12, 2014
- Jul 29 The Bible Line - July 29, 2014
The Bible Line - November 18, 2014
Danielle: Are all the commandments applicable for today? What about the fourth commandment
Stacy, Hilton Head, SC: Jack Van Impe was speaking the other day about the threat of Islamization in the U.S. What does Dr. Broggi think about this...is it really possible?
David, Hilton Head, SC: Does Pastor Broggi believe that the U.S. is under judgment from God?
Our next caller would like to know if it is scriptural for a couple to be members of different churces...one spouse was saved quite a long time ago and attends one church and the other spouse was saved later on at a different church so they each just keep attending "their" church separately. Does the Bible address this?
Harry: What does scripture say about alcoholism
Neil, San Antonio, TX: This listener heard a speaker say that there is a Hebrew word that means both "Inn" and "Heart" - this was in relation to the Christmas miracle story. Also, would an amplified bible benefit a student of God's Word?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question