- Jun 19 The Bible Line - June 19, 2018
- Jun 5 The Bible Line - June 5, 2018
- May 29 The Bible Line - May 29, 2018
- Apr 24 The Bible Line - April 24, 2018
- Apr 17 The Bible Line - April 17, 2018
- Mar 20 The Bible Line - March 20, 2018
- Feb 20 The Bible Line - February 20, 2018
- Feb 13 The Bible Line - March 13, 2018
- Feb 13 The Bible Line - February 13, 2018
- Jan 30 The Bible Line - January 30, 2018
The Bible Line - June 19, 2018
David, Beaufort, SC: Appreciated Pastor Broggi's message on the roles of men and women in the church and asked him to expand on it.
Phil: Does the statement in 1st Thessalonians 5:9, stating that we are not destined for wrath mean, as some say, that there will be a pre-tribulation rapture?
Why do so many pastors preach against the eternal security of the believer...but when they fall, they say they are secure in their salvation?
Recently a listener attended a church where the church used real wine for communion...but this listener did not want to partake of alcohol, so she just took the bread and refused the cup. What should she have done?
Luke S., Reeder, ND - How would you respond to someone who says that Revelation 1:1 means that the things were going to happen shortly as KJV says and that the original readers would have seen them happen?
Bonnie - Is there a Bible commentary that you recommend?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question