- Jan 29 The Bible Line - January 29, 2019
- Jan 15 The Bible Line - January 15, 2019
- Dec 11 The Bible Line - December 11, 2018
- Dec 4 The Bible Line - December 4, 2018
- Nov 27 The Bible Line - November 27, 2018
- Nov 6 The Bible Line - November 6, 2018
- Oct 16 The Bible Line - October 16, 2018
- Oct 9 The Bible Line - October 9, 2018
- Oct 2 The Bible Line - October 2, 2018
- Sep 4 The Bible Line - September 18, 2018
The Bible Line - November 27, 2018
Katie, Greenville, SC -I would like to implement fasting more into my prayer life. I know we’re expected to- but honestly, I’ve never seen It modeled or been taught too much about It. Can you give some examples of what It looks like? Can It be just one meal, or a day, or several days? Also, does It include liquid or no liquid? I’m sure all fasts look different and we aren’t really supposed to talk about them but I really just want to be able to be effective and have a clearer understanding of the how instead of the why. Thanks so much for your ministry!
If God is the same yesterday, today and forever, does that mean we should cut off the heads of false prophets as they did in 1 Kings?
Anonymous - I have a question in regard to tithing. My husband and I got into a heated discussion about the giving to the church. When we lived in Beaufort I wanted to give to the church (CBC). My husband was against it. In regard to my question- Does the Lord want you to give even when you are in debt? My husband says no. That he thinks you get your finances in order before you give.
If someone decides to attack Israel, would that be "agony of defeat" for whoever attacks Israel...and would that accelerate prophecy?
Please explain Eph. 4:8-10 where He ascended on high but also had descended into the lower parts of the earth?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question