- May 7 The Bible Line - May 7th
- Apr 30 The BIble Line - April 30, 2019
- Apr 23 The Bible Line - April 23, 2019
- Apr 16 The Bible Line - April 16, 2019
- Mar 12 The Bible Line - March 12, 2019
- Mar 5 The Bible Line - March 5, 2019
- Feb 19 The Bible Line - February 19, 2019
- Feb 12 The Bible Line - February 12, 2019
- Feb 5 The Bible Line - February 5, 2019
- Jan 29 The Bible Line - January 29, 2019
The Bible Line - March 12, 2019
We had a caller who wanted clarification on the medical marijuana issue...Pastor Broggi said that pharmakeia is witchcraft and that marijuana alters the mind. How does he address legal prescriptive medications that may alter ones mind?
Why wasn't Revelation written so we can understand it better? Is there a good commentary that would better help understand this book?
Has Pastor Broggi ever heard of Immanuel approach training?
If you are visiting a church and a woman pastor starts to preach the word, which we know is not a woman's role in the church, should we get up and leave or stay and listen?
Jamie, Cleveland, Ohio - I am attending a church where the pastor and his wife are both called "pastors." I learned that a woman has a different role in the church and she can’t be a pastor. They seem to be ok with everything else but this bothers me. Is this a reason to leave a church? Another concern: Pastor mentioned Andy Stanley and T.D. Jakes in a positive light. Should I talk to him?
In Acts 9 when Saul is on the road to Damascus and has an encounter with Christ and is converted, did the apostle (now Paul) spend three years in the desert?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question