- Oct 8 The BIble Line - October 8, 2019
- Aug 27 The Bible Line - September 10, 2019
- Aug 6 The Bible Line - August 6, 2019
- Jul 30 The BIble Line - July 30, 2019
- Jul 16 The Bible Line - July 16, 2019
- Jun 18 The Bible Line - June 18, 2019
- Jun 11 The Bible Line - June 11, 2019
- May 28 The Bible Line - May 28, 2019
- May 21 The Bible Line - May 21, 2019
- May 14 The Bible Line - May 14, 2019
The BIble Line - July 30, 2019
Regarding Joshua Harris, author of "I Kissed Dating to Goodbye," could Pastor Broggi please help listeners process Harris' denouncement of the faith, impending divorce, and his asking forgiveness for not acknowledging 'so-called' Christian LGBTQ members?
Bob, Okatie, SC - In Jeremiah 31:34-35 - How can you have passages like this and have some people say they are uncertain about their salvation.
Pastor Broggi discussed the names of Satan in a recent sermon on Revelation 20 (serpent of old, the dragon, the devil...) and it got me thinking of him being described like a “roaring lion, looking for someone to devour” in 1 Peter 5. Could you talk about that a little bit, specifically as it relates to Christ being called the Lion of Judah? It seems conflicting for them to be described by the same term, if that makes sense.
A listener was reading in Matthew 27:50 where it says "And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit". Then for the rest of Matthew it's addressing the resurrection. This caller would like to know if the resurrection happened when Jesus took his last breath or was He resurrected in the tomb when the tombstone was rolled away?
Is it biblical for a Christian who is not a pastor to baptize a new believer?
Is it wrong for a church to NOT pass the offering plate but to have a box in the back of the church where you can put your offering?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question