- Feb 19 The Bible Line - February 19, 2019
- Feb 12 The Bible Line - February 12, 2019
- Feb 5 The Bible Line - February 5, 2019
- Jan 29 The Bible Line - January 29, 2019
- Jan 15 The Bible Line - January 15, 2019
- Dec 11 The Bible Line - December 11, 2018
- Dec 4 The Bible Line - December 4, 2018
- Nov 27 The Bible Line - November 27, 2018
- Nov 6 The Bible Line - November 6, 2018
- Oct 16 The Bible Line - October 16, 2018
The Bible Line - January 29, 2019
Are Roman Catholics really Christian? Do they believe in the five tenets of Protestantism? And what about their Bible?
Regarding John 10:34 and Ps. 82:6, what does it mean "you are gods?" Also, what is the difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge?
A caller would like to know what scripture says about pastors evaluating other pastor's messages. For example, when Pastor Broggi goes on vacation or is out of town and hears another pastor give a message, is Pastor Broggi (who may be better versed in scripture) called to correct him if something is scripturally incorrect? In a way, are pastors called to "evaluate" each other?
A caller from Massachusetts would like to know what are some of Pastor Broggi's favorite books to read?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question