- Mar 12 The Bible Line - March 12, 2019
- Mar 5 The Bible Line - March 5, 2019
- Feb 19 The Bible Line - February 19, 2019
- Feb 12 The Bible Line - February 12, 2019
- Feb 5 The Bible Line - February 5, 2019
- Jan 29 The Bible Line - January 29, 2019
- Jan 15 The Bible Line - January 15, 2019
- Dec 11 The Bible Line - December 11, 2018
- Dec 4 The Bible Line - December 4, 2018
- Nov 27 The Bible Line - November 27, 2018
The Bible Line - February 12, 2019
Jeremy, Charlotte, North Carolina - If the Jews are in unbelief because they did not accept Christ, if they hear the gospel but do not accept Jesus and are left behind after the Rapture will they also remain in strong disillusion when the Antichrist commits the abomination of desolation or will they a second opportunity to believe in Christ?
Recently some people in Congress, other politicians, and some preachers have made anti-semitic comments. These comments are influencing some against the Jews and this caller would like to know how this fits in with our study in Revelation.
A caller would like Pastor Broggi's opinion of Andrew Farley and his view of hyper-grace, confession, and the old and new covenants.
Richard, Hilton Head, SC - Is there a reference in the Old Testament about Judas' betrayal?
Chris, Hiram, GA - My wife and I are about 16 messages into your Revelation study and were wondering: Since babies and children who are unable to make a profession of faith go to heaven, we would also assume they would be raptured. Particularly, this adds to the unmeasurable chaos as one thinks about unbelieving parents when their children disappear and unbelieving pregnant mothers when their children disappear from the womb. What are your thoughts on this?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question