- Oct 2 The Bible Line - October 2, 2018
- Sep 4 The Bible Line - September 18, 2018
- Aug 28 The Bible Line - August 28, 2018
- Aug 14 The Bible Line - August 14, 2018
- Aug 7 The BIble Line - August 7, 2018
- Jul 10 The BIble Line - July 10, 2018
- Jul 3 The Bible Line - July 3, 2018
- Jun 19 The Bible Line - June 19, 2018
- Jun 5 The Bible Line - June 5, 2018
- May 29 The Bible Line - May 29, 2018
The BIble Line - August 7, 2018
Dennis, Bluffton, SC - Pastor Broggi I have a friend that believes the Bible has references that support the “Flat Earth Theory”. What do you think?
Anonymous, Columbia, SC - Is it wrong for my husband and I to attend different churches?
Pat, Bluffton, SC - On last week's Bible Line you mentioned that - many churches today, unfortunately, do not have the gospel message. What precisely do you mean when you use the word 'have'?
A listener was talking with a friend about last Sunday's message in Revelation 13. The friend was saying that the 2nd beast was actually America. How do you answer this?
Mike, Okatie, SC - Someone I invited to church attended the Beaufort campus Sunday, and after church, he asked me for a good study Bible. I told him I used the McArthur Study Bible. Do you suggest this one or is there another you prefer?
Bob, Okatie, SC - What was the population of the earth at the time of the flood? And in Matt. 27:53, when the tombs were opened and the people went into the town, were these considered the "first fruits?"
How do you know if someone has a "word of knowledge" whether it is really from God?
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question