- Oct 10 The Bible Line - October 10, 2017
- Oct 3 The Bible Line - October 3, 2017
- Sep 19 The Bible Line - September 19, 2017
- Aug 29 The Bible Line - August 29, 2017
- Aug 22 The Bible Line - August 22, 2017
- Aug 15 The Bible Line - August 15, 2017
- Aug 8 The Bible Line - August 8, 2017
- Aug 1 The Bible Line - August 1, 2017
- Jul 11 The Bible Line - July 11, 2017
- May 9 The Bible Line - May 9, 2017
The Bible Line - August 22, 2017
Our next caller would like Pastor Broggi to explain John 10:10 in context and how that applies to modern day theology?
Sue, Beaufort, SC - I really want to know and pray God's promises. During my quiet time when I come across one that I think applies to me I write it down. I am up to 19 :) I know that some of the promises are conditional and some are not meant for me by the context. What I am a little confused about is whether I can pray a promise for someone else's life. For example 1 John 5:14... If I pray according to His will, He says that He hears me and I have what I have asked of Him. If another believer, out of ignorance or weak teaching, is doing something clearly outside the will of God, can I pray that promise and have it be answered? Also, James 1:5....Can I ask for wisdom for someone else?
A caller says that she heard Dr. Broggi say that Joseph married a believing Egyptian. This caller would like to hear Dr. Broggi talk more about this...
Want to submit a question for a future Bible Line? Ask Dr. Broggi a Question