- Dec 14 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 2C
- Dec 7 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 2B
- Nov 30 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 2A
- Nov 29 Mothering From the Heart - November 29, 2018
- Nov 23 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 1C
- Nov 16 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 1B
- Nov 9 Stories of Women - Rebekah Pt. 1A
- Nov 2 Stories of Women - The Prosperous Woman Pt. 2C
- Nov 1 Mothering From the Heart - November 1, 2018
- Oct 26 Stories of Women - The Prosperous Woman Pt. 2B
Mothering From the Heart - November 29, 2018
How do you handle the “mine” issue that comes up with young kids? Our kids are having trouble sharing and taking things from each other, but I’m not really sure what approach is good to take to help kids 3 and younger understand that everything is God’s and we are to be stewards of his gifts and share them with others.
Thank you for being a wonderful resource for me!! I was wondering if Mrs. Broggi has anything she would recommend for Advent. I have a 2 and 4-year-old. I am trying to focus on Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. I would love her advise.
Thank you so much!
For boys growing in Christ, what stories of battles in the Bible could we share with our boys to steal strength and boldness for our boys to grow strong in the Lord? Also, would you say that reading Proverbs every day is a good way for boys to spiritually grow?
I am wondering your thoughts, and biblical standpoint on raising boys, and them playing video games/electronics? There is so much that they can become addicted to, so how do you draw the line, and keep them safe. For instance, there is a new video game out now that has swept the nation kids, and adults too. What does God say about this? Thanks so much for your time.
Does the church have a list of recommended and trusted authors? My husband and I are members of a church in Hilton Head but we often supplement our personal studies with Dr. Broggi's sermons. He has mentioned a few books or authors to be cautious of but I couldn’t find any recommendations on the website.